Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog Virgin

So, I have been reading people's blogs for years, and only now do I feel a need to actually have one! People blog for all different reasons. Some to post pictures for distant relatives, some to reflect on and communicate with others about their hobbies, and some to speak to themselves the things they want heard. I am blogging because I need another creative outlet. I need a place to dream about my non profit I want to found, and I need witnesses to my plans and ideas, to bring realitiy to it. I need a place to discuss design and art, and post my own work.

I am a senior at Abilene Christian University, majoring in organizational communication with a minor in graphic design. I am getting married in January (around 46 days from now!) and will be finishing my last semester of college with 7 hours to graduate in May.

Words cannot express how busy this semester is for me. I am taking 18 hours, working, planning a wedding, organizing a run for special olympics in less 3 weeks, trying to be an active member in my sorority, and trying really hard to find a job for next semester. This semester is almost over, and I feel like it has been a blur of living deadline to deadline. It's like sleepwalking. I don't even realize it's happened until I see the evidence and feel the drain. Trust me on that analogy, I'm am an avid sleepwalker.

Speaking of, its 12:45 and I should probably get to it.
Goodnight!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment