Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So... I think I love you.

EMBROIDED ON LINEN!!!
http://katiecupcake.blogspot.com/2009/06/embroidery.html




I trying to figure out the style of our apartment, what we want to incorporate into our future homes. Is it modern, traditional, or shabby chic?

**My sisters apartment is very modern and with reds and bright colors (which we had done in our kitchen and living room)
**And my sister-in-laws house is very traditional and almost vintage with creams and rich but light colors (which we have done in our bedroom and bathroom)

hmm...
(we will only be in our current apartment for another 4 months, then we will be moving who-knows-where! The bulk of our apartment is made up of things that are passed down or from goodwill, and everything else is from registry!


We have been SO blessed to not have had to put barely any of our own money into decorating our apartment, and we could only do that because of the wonderful sweet gifts and registry items we recieved from our wedding!!

We bought all of our bedding and the lamps with Target gift certificates


I painted the picture above the bed. It is sort of an abstract from a picture I took on me and Logans second date. We climbed up this little hill in Austin and sat there and overlook the lake and the beauty of Austin, and when we were climbing up he reached out and held my hand to help me get up, and that was the first time that we had ever touched hands and I got COMPLETELY weak at the knees, and basically knew at that moment that I was going to marry him. So I took a picture to remember the moment. (spring break 2 years ago)


I love our little nest, and that it is all ours.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment