Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clothes and Pie

So last night I was asked to babysit for a 23 month old and 5 month old for a sweet family I had never met. (They found me through a babysitting network for Abilene and were new in town) This was my night...
enough said.



Moving on!

So before Christmas break I had a job all lined up as an aerobics instructor at the YMCA. Well, when I got back I was informed that they have to cut back and can't afford more instructors. I was bummed, but thankful for my other job. I am working around 26 hours a week as a marketing intern at Paul Johnson and Associates (a commercial real estate agency) and love it! It is such a blessing it. So because the YMCA job didn't work out, I set off to find a new one. I was just looking to work around 15 hours a week, a couple nights a week and weekends, so finding someone who would take me on to work that little, with only 3 months before I leave was a challenge. But, I found and got one that I think will be great! I am now working retail at BCBG





I'm obviously pretty excited. And OH THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT! It's so good it feels wrong to put it on here!



I am so excited about tonight because I am making cheeseburger pie (which is really good and easy!) and watching the Bachelor with Logan!

recipe for cheeseburger pie:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/impossibly-easy-cheeseburger-pie/8c78aa78-c368-40fa-8a88-1654640c7525

My grandpa died last Wednesday and our life has been a wirlwind of travelings and late nights since then, so I'm looking forward to going back to our life, it is so amazing and sweet and simple. Thank you God!



Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment