Saturday, July 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home!



Packing up to leave Cimmeron! You know, after all the cold showers and bats in the walls, it was kinda sad leaving our first newlywed apartment!!

But now we living in a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment and love it too!
Our first kitchen table!! We've always gone into furniture stores and walked around, and imagined what it would be like to make our first buy from an actual furniture store!! NEW! (basically everything else you're about to see has been passed down, from a thrift store, or Craig's list. :)
We love our table though! I'm sitting at it right now, taking a break from working on preparing for my first interview I'm doing with a kid on Monday. Yay! We eat every meal at it, which we really grew to appreciate after eating on the floor and over coffee tables for weeks!!

(click on the picture to see it bigger!)
Our office!! So I had actually been collecting lots of pictures and inspiration for what I wanted our office to look like, and I COULD NOT believe that somehow we played it off (at least in the way that I imagined it!)

We've got his brother's futon (bottom left), a coffee table we got from salvation army last year and painted, a lamp from Walmart, he built the floating shelves on the wall!! I was so proud! We saved so much money that way and really love the way it turned out!! My sisters handed out black desk (which I love and have used for years), my bike, curtains and mirror that were registry gifts from Crate and Barrel, and Logan's keyboard!
I am SO glad that he gets to have this in our apartment now!

Our bedroom! The vanity to the right is from my old bedroom, and we are still in the process of looking for an oval mirror to hang above it. (I'm thinking shabby chip and cream)
kitchen. WE HAVE CABINETS NOW! yay!!
Living room!! the big mirror on the wall was my attempt to be able to watch The 70's Show through the reflection while I cooked dinner, but unfortunately the tv isn't in view through the reflection from the kitchen, and That 70's show comes on at like 10 here. Logan randomly brought it home like our second day here and found it at a thrift store for $30 or something. We just got the coffee table off Craig's list for super cheap last week, and got the rug at Lowes for a steal!


Anyways, that's our home sweet home for the people who have been asking for pictures! lol
Becca

1 comment:

  1. ah i love it :) i can't wait to come visit you and see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete