Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend in the whole world just got married, and it was absolutely perfect!
the party leaving the Hard Rock Cafe in Dallas
The size of the shots at Pete's. Steph sipped it. lol
Lauren (right)=wonderful new friend I was meant to always have...
We love sex on the beach.
"She WAS a virgin... touched.."
It was great.
Steph and Jared leaving the ceremony MARRIED!!

It was so sweet and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. I am so happy for my 2 closest friends to be getting married in the same summer!! Marriage is the most wonderful ride and I cant wait to hear about Steph and Jared, and Emily and Matt experiencing it. Em, my primary blog reader, is getting married August 7th and I seriously cannot wait. And let me tell you, neither can she. lol

Laters.
Becca


1 comment: